Tuesday 10 December 2013

FIVE & DIME - Brunch


Alighting at Cityhall MRT Station, both of us went up on the bus (195) and 5 stops later,
Juvena and I reached our destination.

FIVE & DIME
297 River Valley Road.
Singapore 238338.
For reservations, call 9236 5002


FISH & CHIPS ($20)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the hand cut fries as well as the texture and batter of the fish & chips! The best part was, the dip that came along were fantabulous (super shiok)! The Mayonnaise that came along had herbs and onions in them that made it super duper tasty (that's just what I tasted, there could be more) where one dip is never enough. Wished they had given more of that!


WAFFLES ($15)
On the other side of the table were our waffles to share. Topped with Vanilla Ice Cream and Strawberry Ice Cream, Caramelised BANANA and Strawberry drizzled with Maple Syrup! My verdict? Love the consistency of the ice cream, not sure if it is "home made", but would have hoped that the waffles were much "hotter" and of course have the maple syrup served aside instead of soaking my waffles. Let the customer decide how much they would like to soak the waffles can. Who like soggy waffles? (though I love soggy pancakes).


Five & Dime Signature Chocolate
Initially, I was telling Juvena all I wanted were desserts and a hot cuppa chocolate cause the weather has been pretty chill. All I wanted was some hot piping food in my hands. And this was just right. Love the richness of the chocolate, and how at the bottom, there were thick remains of the chocolate for me to scoop out and taste. Super shiok! For all chocolate fans, TRY THIS. 


And that's Juvena on the other end. HAHAHA. 


Was complaining to Juvena and almost everyone possible about how thin and ugly my eye brows looked the other day. Really terrible. Buey Ta Han (cannot take it). But Life still goes on.

And we rolled to the back of the area to take #OOTD picture

Have fun laughing at me.


Exposing the elephants in me, On me is everything from Bangkok except the Leather Jacket from TheClosetLover, Clutch from Charles & Keith and my flippers from StudioTangs. 

Ok SEE YA! 

Still deciding what to buy for christmas?
 BUY THE TROVE I ANGELICALLY PUT TOGETHER HERE

 :) 

 
xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment