Wednesday 30 April 2014

[Sponsored Product] Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum


Introducing the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum! I have been an avid fan of Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot because it worked like magic on my hormones-driven-pimple. 

This package was kindly sent to me by L'oreal x VanityTrove

About Product:
It is the first hydrating power serum containing 3 energising sugars and Vichy Thermal Spa Water that can capture and retain moisture. Further enhanced with dynamic hydration technology to continuously even out moisture in all facial zones for fresh-looking skin all day long



My feedbacks? 

I don't use this on a daily basis. Maybe weekly?

So far, I have only used the serum and not the moisturiser, each time with two pumps. I know it is a lot. But it is also the reason why I skipped the moisturiser. Just don't like to use too many things on my face at night. It is way too troublesome. Since the serum was power-packed with so many great stuff, I would think it it sufficient. Plus... my face would breakout if it is way too oily.  

Upon application, the serum felt super luxe. Like it had a lot H20 ready to burst into my face. Given that I applied such a thick layer, I was expecting for it to be really heavy on my face. 

But it wasn't. Within like 15 - 30 seconds, the product got absorbed into my face and I can sleep through the night and not be afraid that my face would feel dry the next morning. 

The funny thing about this product is, though it feels as it is being absorbed, meaning no sticky, no eeky feeling... but when I wash it off in the morning, or my face come in contact with water/foam later part of the day, I can feel the product coming off.. I'm not sure what the real definition is but... that's  about it! 


Recommended for women aged between 25 - 60 years old who are looking for products that can provide long lasting hydration.




------------

Side note: Think I'm getting really bad at writing reviews. Thus, I'm going to stop for awhile, until.. I feel extremely motivated to do so.

Oh! Another exciting side note - TICKETS BOOKED!!! 

xoxo
Andrea




No comments:

Post a Comment