Wednesday 14 December 2011

Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 - Chipwrecked!


In theatres from 15 December 2011 (Thursday)

Good Morning VLV!

So lucky me, got to catch the movie - Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 -  Chipwrecked preview yesterday at Shaw Lido.

Not exactly a Alvin & the Chipmunks fan, but I still watch it every Christmas! Despite the squeaky sound and all, I thought the characters just look as cute as they were before they became famous in the theatres.


Being the third sequel, you may be a little doubtful like myself, on whether you should watch the show, but what I really want to emphasis is, this time round, the "mash-up" songs were a lot better than the first 2 films. But that, you have to wait till the whole show is over, to hear them. I thought it was a good rendition of all the famous songs that everyone would have heard a million times (ok, maybe 20 times) this year. -- Just what songs are they? You've got to catch the movie yourself! Its a film whereby everyone in the family can enjoy together.

The plot is kinda interesting, with a slight twist of character building in each of the character, which I felt was pretty good! At least, it kept the adult audience entertained! Ok. I guess I can't say much about the show anymore, cause there were very strict security check during the preview.

So... go book your tickets for your family today! Bring your dad, mum, brother, sister, cousins, nieces and nephews before the tickets run out! (: [ Its school holidays! - so students, USE YOUR STUDENT PASS ].

Discounts Deals! <-- Click for Credit Card Discounts
Just so you know, www.insing.com (is having a tie up program with GV, to offer discounted price tickets, so you can book from there as well, save you all the trouble from queuing and worrying that you wont be able to catch the show).




My ratings: 3/5 popcorns


Apologies! Forgetful me, forgot to bring along my camera today as I have so much more reviews choked up, and all the stupid pictures are in my LX5. Damn it! I promise to upload soon. Till then, GO WATCH THE SHOW! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment