Wednesday 1 February 2012

I have to share this. Seriously

Ok. I thought my luck was gone with the year of 2010.

Well, it probably is, but these few days I've pretty much been on a winning streak.

Check this out. Not to brag or what, but I'm quite fearful for karma would visit soon. I remember mentioning it previously on my other blog.. But.. yeap, its the same kind of fear.

But of course, I take this as a form of motivation to work harder with this blog and produce much quality entries to increase the readership! (:


Nope, I'm not a syndicate. I make efforts to type and share my thoughts ok! And they are randomly selected!



My winnings from Skin79



from ginvera facebook contest




by sms-ing to CLEO on their December issue $0.30

By sharing their Color Sensational Video on my wall


Incredible. Seriously. I promise to do a review on all the products that I have won soon! Including those freebies that I got over facebook. It a bit disappointing that due to commitment issues I am unable to make the trip for the Cruise, thus I passed it to my boyfriend's brother to enjoy with his wife.


Maybe this is the end of my luck, cause all the submissions were done last year. Oh well. Time to pay with $$.

xx
VLV

No comments:

Post a Comment