Saturday 7 September 2013

Bellabox - August!

Hello you September (again) 

This is a little backdated as I was missing out on the delivery for quite a few times. Bellabox has been working with their designer to come out with a collector's box and of course, as we celebrate our nation's 48th Birthday in August, they came out with an extremely pretty box with inspiration from our Peranakan heritage. The designs not only reminded me about the intricacy of the artwork that I had to do when I was in Secondary School Days (Batik), it also reminded me of those old shop houses that had the exterior of the architecture carved with pretty pretty flowers. 
Side-track: you see, these deliveries have to be done in a courier service way, but everyone at home are working adults, leaving my two pups barking nonsensically at the door when these deliveries arrive. Sometimes, I don't know if they would send it during the weekdays or weekends, so it really frustrates me when the product reaches me late. I think all courier service should allow better customisation of delivery timelines to their retailers (thus to customers) so that people don't miss their packages any more. Perhaps before delivery of the actual item, they can email the customers first and get an OK reply before proceeding with the delivery. Otherwise, it would just be a wasted trip if they were to knock at mine. Mehhhhhh~
Nevertheless, thank you bellabox for gifting me this marvellous box of goodies. I spotted a few great items that came really handy - Colour Combo Eyebrow Pen / HARNN Hand Cream (it smells damn good!) and most importantly, those two sachets of  tea!! Can't wait to taste them *woohoo*















Stay tuned for my reviews on some of the handpicked products! (:

xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment