Monday 19 March 2012

[EVENT] ASTALIFT x VANITYTROVE

ASTALIFT x VANITYTROVE
Reebonz @ Clifford Centre, 17 March 2012 11.30am - 1.30pm

Just in time before March ends, I was invited to the Pink Carpet event held by Astalift and VanityTrove. The invited guests were one of the few who got to have a sneak peak of what was included in this month (march) VanityTrove. Of course, a workshop was also conducted to benefit all of us (including you readers) on how to pamper our skin with this wonderful product that I'm gonna share with you guys in a while.


As usual, I was #foreverlate. So I took a cab down to Clifford Centre. Thankfully there were no ERP charges! So my cab fare amounted to just a cheap $9bucks! Ok still expensive, but cheaper than me taking a cab home from school ($16).
canapé by delifrance - smoked salmon ranks no.1 all the time! (:
fruit tarts in minisize! yum yum!
how can they miss out on delifrance croissaint right?
I LOVE MINUTEMAID PULPY!
See my selection!
Ruby our presenter


Astalift Cleansing Oil, comes in gel form too. But I prefer oil personally! (:


I was too excited to try on the cleansing oil, that I forgot to take pictures with it! Sorry guys. Promise to do a proper review soon! Anyways, Can I RAVE how great this product is in removing STICKY LIPSTICK? my gwad. Its like god sent product! hahaha (:


Ah hah! the gel!




its those pencil type of eyeliner
After one swipe


This took a lot longer. Now you know why I no like gel?
The cleansing agents - in liquid and foam. I prefer foam now, all thanks to Biore Marshmallow


Almost the same texture. If only it comes in refillable pack, I will use the Biore to squeeze them out!


Beatrice trying super hard to get the foam out..
ASTALIFT JELLY, right after your wash


can you see the glow on my skin?


no matter how you dig, it forms back to a nice shape!


Toner/Lotion - Two types, one more moisturising, the other more refreshing
a small little treat - no fuss treatment


See the "S" at the label? This is the refreshing range for combi to oily skin.


Our super steady presenter. All out full force!


SPF 35 PA ++ sunscreen protector. A small amount required only!


Now, this is douglas, the founder of VanityTrove


Trying on the stretchy mask - $17.60
Beatrice and I


She got very good skin pls. Piang. like glowing only.


Finally a shot with Juvena! I asked her along with me too (:
Apart from the VanityTrove that we received, we got these as well...
Our goodie bag!


10000mg Collagen leh. Wah lao. another god sent product


the stretchy mask!


Jelly and Collagen Powder
If you can't wait for my reviews, and is so eager upon trying out the products, you can head on down to their flagship store or visit their website for more information!


ASTALIFT Flagship Store
The Centrepoint #02-04
176 Orchard Road,
Singapore 238843

Telephone Number :(+65) 6737-1203
10:30am to 9:30pm daily
Nearest MRT Station : Somerset

 --------------------------------------------------------------

So here is a little more information about VanityTrove if you haven't heard of it yet.  (Stole this from their webpage)
VanityTrove sifts out the most effective time-tested favourites and top-quality trending beauty products in the industry into a specially put together trove every month, sent directly to you.VanityTrove is beauty discovery made easy. It is more than just about a product. It is about the experience, the surprise and the special glow on your face.
You can easily subscribe to VanityTrove, either through a one-time off $300 payment which would entitle you to 13 months of troves ($23/trove), or just $25 per trove per month.


Hurry & Subscribe cause they are giving you Free Shipping ! 

They deliver it straight to your doorstep, nicely wrapped and even to Malaysia!


Click on picture to enlarge


Now.. The revelation of the March Issue Vanity Trove ! (:





Yup! So this is what is inside this month's VanityTrove.
what was in the VanityTrove!

Will do a separate reviews on the products over the weekend!  Hope you guys enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed my day spent at the event! (:

xx
VLV

No comments:

Post a Comment