Thursday 29 March 2012

[EVENT] Lavish & Luxe Spring/Summer 2012 Fashion Show

STYLE - Lavish & Luxe Spring/Summer 2012 Fashion Show
Ion Orchard, The Marmalade Pantry, 28 March 2012, 7pm


I was so happy to see Kro again!
Goat cheese with a fruit tomato inside. I couldn't figure it out. But was definitely delicious


How to miss this right?










My Selections - The beef was good actually, The portobello mushroom was "fwah" to the entire baby kebab
Yasmine from Class 95 Again.
So the event had several huge brands that you can easily find at iOn Orchard Level 3. The brand that were being showcased last night were these...
  1. Agnes b. Voyage, 
  2. alldressedup, 
  3. Furla, 
  4. Kwanpen, 
  5. M.C.L by Matthew Campbell Laurenza, 
  6. Oroton, 
  7. enVie de Pois, 
  8. Tyan
  9. 6five Barcode
well, some of the brands must have looked familiar to most of us, for example Agnes b. Voyage and Furla. And last night, I got to view their Spring/Summer 2012 collection. It was a event that was so well done, far-fetched from the one I attended previously at Zouk. - mehhhh (sheep).  Here are the deeds. 

Agnes b. Voyage







I apologise, I couldn't remember this brand name!!!







Oroton & Furla








M.C.L by Matthew Campbell Laurenza






6Five Barcode
















and the last round by enVie de Pois









 FINALE VIDEO

Overall, I really like how these fashion shows are embracing the Spring/Summer Look. We know that prints and crotchet are all coming back, with louder bangs of red, greens and blues spotted. I love Summer for their bright colours and Spring for the "easy breezy" look (sounds like ANTM Covergirl Ad). 

Honestly, these are the only looks that would probably suit Singapore's weather most. It is just plain ridiculous to see a guy/lady wearing a thick trench coat in such a humid environment. I see no reason why they should. Unless, the material is super thin.

After the fashion show ended, there were desserts served. And of course, I had to grab them. I am a choco-holic and I have to rave about how DELICIOUS the chocolate dessert was. I could just gobble up the entire tray 

Passionfruit, raspberry and chocolateeeeeeeeee
So each goodie bag was placed on the chair and inside, there was the 
  • March Issue of STYLE Magazine, 
  • April Issue of STYLE Magzine (which I took from the table)
  • A Handphone strap by Olympus pen (Which was quite cool, but I don't want to hang it on my camera, cause like very cheat my brand like that hahaha! I SUPPORT MY LUMIX).  
  • An organiser in the follie follie orange accessories dividing the months in 2012! [so chio]


Well, I am suppose to be at the BCBGMAXAZRIA Event tonight, but I apologise guys, I am too caught up with school work and I have yet to complete what I have to do. Do bear with me. Just 3 more weeks, and school is officially off my butt! 


I have another Thai Food Review coming up, and I'm also going for 2 events this Saturday, so keep your eyes glued to facebook/VanityLaVie, whichever that always bring you here. 


Till then

Much Loves
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment