Friday 13 April 2012

[Beauty Review] SANA LOOSE POWDER

So recently, my loose powder was diminishing as the days went past. To me, loose powder is very important for every step of make up. I mean, if you're a loose powder addict like me, cannot live without it, then you will totally understand the benefit of having loose powder smacked on your skin right after foundation!

It not only helps you to set your foundation, but it helps to reduce your constant blotting of excess sebum and oil all the time throughout the day, but that is if only you purchase the right loose powder for yourself!

And I was googling, looking for a good and not-so-pricey loose powder to take over the current one from laniege brightening sun powder (which isn't that amazing - whoops)

And I found the remedy to my skin! I have been using this product for the past week, and I must say this is a really good buy! I mean, I have used MAC loose powder, random loose powder, Maybelline's, L'oreal's, Cybercolour and of course Cle de peau beaute (the best loose powder but sibei expensive), and....

Today, I am going to introduce you something that is 1/10 of the price of Cle De Peau Beaute loose powder that works miracle!!!

it is the *drumrolls*

SANA LOOSE POWDER!!!!! - $18.90


If you're allergic to the contents, please don't buy it ok. I tried my best to show you!

Super soft puff!

See the speckles! So tiny!! (: (: (: (: (:
The powder is duper fine, comes in 2 shade, I took the fairer shade, cause the other one is too yellow. Well it is said that the powder is meant for geisha in Japan. (talking about geisha, it reminds me about one of the traditional product that used to be carried in Singapore... can you guys recognise this?)


And I mean, how can a Japan product go wrong for us Asian Skin right? Though their summer may not be as jia lut (terrible) as ours. But I still think that the product rocks! I am so going to purchase the bigger bottle the next time I'm at SASA. It smells pretty good too - Floral scent!

Oh wait, Yes, it is available at SASA, and do you know how many outlets of SASA there are in Singapore? 21 OUTLETS LEH. So that leaves you with no excuse that "don't have SASA at my area!"

So awesome right? 

It may be a little difficult for you to locate the product at SASA because it does not have its own display shelve, it is shared with other random brands. But you can approach any of the SASA staff, quote "Sana Loose Powder" they confirm guarantee-cum-chop will know what you are referring to. 

Trust me, you won't regret this. (:

xx
VLV


No comments:

Post a Comment