Thursday 21 March 2013

[Beauty Review] K-Palette Brown Eyepencil


 Are you just like me? 

If you said Yes to one of the above (or like me ALL of it), read below, otherwise..... aiya, just read ok.

What the product is about
1DAY TATTOO Real Lasting Eyepencil (MATTE FINISH) and last up to 24h
  • Improved ingredients that makes the eyepencil now oil-proof too!
  • Addition of 3 types of Beauty Essence - we take care of your skin while you beautify yourself (Hyaluronic Acid Na, Water Soluble collagen & Swetia Japonica essence)
  • Soft, smooth pencil - easy to draw smooth eyelines on your eyelids and tightlines
Product is available in [SB01 – Super Black] and [DB01 – Deep Brown]

How much it costs & where can I find it
It costs $19.90 and it can be found at Watsons. I'm not sure about other parts of Singapore though. 
 Actually, I'm thinking of removing this "where can I find it" section, because I find myself repeating how you can find products in Watsons. I think Watsons Tagline should be "your Beauty Finds". So next time if someone were to ask me, "eh Andrea, where can I get this, then I'll go -  your beauty finds @ watsons". Wah!! not bad right! I should be hired already. HEADHUNT ME PLEASE *WAVES*



[Hao-Lian in-progress] I like how I shape my eyes and how I draw my eyeliner together with my special weapon of liquid liner and eyeshadow. It really makes my eye pop more than usual, a lot brighter and awake than the usual me who look like a dead eyed fish. I really really really loveeeeeee all the products that I have now. Heeheehee. So glad I found these gems. Will share with you guys how I achieve that eye look, though its really easy. Just a few more times, I believe I can achieve the look within 3 minutes! [Hao-Lian Progress over]






Ok, now. It is time to put the product to the test. Here's an awkward short video of me eye-lining my bottom lids for more POW-WOW.


 Heehee! I used the Youtube Editor to edit my video.. thus.. its a little TOOOOO slow. haha! But see how easy it glides on!  [oh, and I did my own nails for this tutorial also!]
 
So I drew it on my arm as well, I saw how other blogettes do that too, and I thought, maybe I should give it a try too. Tried using cue-tip (cotton butt) to remove the eye pencil line, rubbed severely, but the eye pencil line still persisted.

So what's my verdict?
Ok, I need to justify why I still (half)tick those boxes. Firstly, I do have to admit that I have oily eyelids, and despite the trick of powdering your eyeliner after you have drawn them to prevent smudging, It kinda don't work also. But but but, for K-Palette Brown Eyepencil, it lasted a bit longer than what I had used before. 

Secondly, just like ALL eye pencil liner, there isn't like a felt tip for me to use to draw thinner lines. (My hands kinda will tremble and mess up the entire look when it comes to brushes that does not have "shape"). So... Unless they can invent a pencil liner in a PENCIL shape forever, despite don't know how many use (which is practically impossible), then I would fully untick the box.

Very honestly, I think that the brown, is really dark brown. I wasn't expecting such a vivid colour from the product as most eye pencils usually appear lighter than publicised. Therefore YAY to K-Palette for achieving this! Also, this product is realllllyyyyy waterproof to the max. I'm extremely serious. Because I applied it on my arm and also on my under eyelid line, I had a hard time trying to remove it. Especially on my arm. I had to rub and scrub. Thankfully, for the eye area, it was slightly easier (but that could be because I do the 5 - 10secs soak before wiping off eye makeup trick)


Anyways, just to share what I found on the website, and painfully translated it (ok not painful, just one click to English) for easier viewing.


http://k-palette.net/pencil24h/tips.html -> Open with Google Chrome to read the "English" translation. Kudos to you if you read Japanese, cause I know nuts about it. Haha!
Till then, good luck & thank you for reading! (:
 
xx
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment