Tuesday 12 March 2013

[Product Review] Essential Damage Care Nuance Airy Anti Frizz Serum

Ever dreamt of long silky hair, or at least... hair that doesn't look like this?



That's the messiest state my hair can be at.

Ok, Unless you're kristen stewart, otherwise do something about the frizziness!
Want your hair to stay smooth and bouncy all day with no oily after-feel?

INTRODUCING ESSENTIAL DAMAGE CARE NUANCE AIRY ANTI FRIZZ SERUM 
(AIYO THE NAME SO LONG)

Seriously the name is TOOOOOO long. If it was me who was promoting this product, think I'll just be super thirsty after saying the name 10 times. But I guess it describes what the product does and is about.

ESSENTIAL DAMAGE CARE NUANCE AIRY ANTI FRIZZ SERUM (PINK)
(Oh! I used to use Nourishing Care Lotion (Orange Colour One))


My concern was, WILL IT REALLY HELP ME?


Transparent solution - sweet smelling and non-sticky at all!

  1. Pump an appropriate amount of serum onto your palm. 
  2. Apply from mid-length to tips, concentrate on the damaged areas. 
  3. Spread and apply evenly onto the ends of your hair. 
  4. Do not rinse off.



TADAH!! See how shiny my hair is! (: (: (: and non frizzy!
What does it really do?
  • High Purity Honey Oil provides deep moisture 
  • Ultra Shine Essence gives hair a long-lasting shine
  • Wild Rose Essence keeps hair soft and moisturised
New Improved! Intensive Leave-on Treatment enriched with High Purity Honey Oil , Wild Rose Essence and Cuticle Repair Essence. Instantly coats and smoothens peeling cuticles while repairing damaged hair surface. Hair stays Smooth and Bouncy all day.

Where can I find them?

I am very sure you can find this product almost in every drug stores, supermarket as well as those individual "shampoo" shops that you canfind along the shop houses outside AMK hub. Like Pink Beauty!  

How much does it cost?

The actual price of the product is $10.90. But sometimes, during Watsons Sale, (which is when I usually top up my toiletries) it is sold at $9.90.

Would I recommend this product?

Honestly, I never really suffered from Frizzy problems with my hair. But because I have been dyeing my hair in such bright colours (nope, I didn't bleach at all), I think it has caused my hair to become really lethargic and lifeless. That was also a reason why at initial stage I chose the Orange bottle (Nourishing Care Lotion) instead of the Pink one that I'm reviewing on. But my friends who recommended me the products were all using the pink one, when I asked them why, I had one very clear cut answer - "Nice smelling ma!"

That's for sure, I would agree. Your hair do smell very very good after the use of the serum.Then again, with the new improved formula in this product, I am very confident to say that this leave-on-serum will definitely infuse all the goodness into my damage hair, leaving it smooth and bouncy (most importantly, ALIVE!!!). 


Ok, ending with 2 headshots. Bear with me. 



See, that wasn't that difficult was it?

Love 

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment