Friday 25 October 2013

[Nuffnang Contest] THOR - The Dark World

 
GOOD AFTERNOON READERS!  


TOP 3 REASONS WHY WE SHOULD WATCH THOR

1. PHYSIQUE

As fanatic as this sounds, yes. It is all about the body!  Look at it. JUST LOOK. How not to have 1.5hours of eye candy! (Although there will be parts where he won't be shot or be topless, but still, main character right?!?!)


 I really don't care if the image was graphically enhanced or not. All I know is, I think men are only handsome when they can carry off such a look! It is a matured look where they will have the "wind in the hair" kinda look, rustic and forever in deep thoughts face, very focused!

OMG. SUPER CHARMING.  
 I can stare at them all day long (though, it will be extremely tiring!)



 SEE THAT BODY. I bet that took a really long time and a lot of hardwork at the gym! 


But while we feast on his "shots", let us not forget that he is married with a kid (India Rose Hemsworth & Wife, Elsa Pataky)

 Ok.. Not to be bias. But also.. there is Natalie Portman
 Look at that strong and distinctive features! 


and of course.. LOKI. - Tom Hiddleston
First, nope, this don't show the kind of look that I like. This is just a guy, with  long hair. and...... mehhhh. BUT BUT BUT. I have things to say about his character. I often find him really annoying and really in-the-picture-for-nothing because.. of his character in Marvel. I don't quite get his whole idea of going against his brother and then coming together again to fight some other evil person and then become evil again. I really don't understand.


2. THAT VOICE.
Yes. Have you heard his voice?

It is so freaking deep and mature and ultimately - sexy. Just listen and watch this part! 





3. SEQUEL

If you know me personally, I'm not really a big fan of sequel-movies. Because it is either I missed the first part or the second or get bored with it right? But with THOR, it is a whole new story (actually, it is with Avengers Character. I followed all 3 episodes of Iron Man, not twilight stuff.). I remembered catching the  Iron Man 1 then 2 then Avengers  then  recap movie on HBO with THOR, then Iron Man 3. Yup! That how I followed the entire Marvel Movies. 

Also, I recall playing this Avenger Facebook Game and I always use thor to fight the idiots with his Mjölner
HEEHEEHEE. 



SO....... If I ever have Thor's Mjölner for a day, I think.. I will use it... to.. 

WHACK ALL THE ERP(s) IN SINGAPORE!
So yes, I shall use the Anvil of Dawn move, go up in the air in secrecy, then pop down, STUN all of the government and bam bam bam all the ERP(s) away. Of course right after that I'm elope and hide in another country, or find time to hide the Mjölner Yup, I know it is going to be messy, with all the concrete falling, system failing. But for the fun of it and because how I know many Singaporeans dislike paying for insane dollars for ERP - I choose to do it this way, beneficial for everyone ok!






CREDITS TO THE COSTUME DEPARTMENT. Really good! It is in current fashion trend also ahh.. Faux Leather/PVC Material with black or brown falls colours. AHHAHAHA

Hi Natalie Portman, can we switch roles please?
WATCH ME SAVE THE PLANET!


Jokes aside, do remember to catch Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World” in Singapore cinemas this 31 October 2013! 


xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment