Wednesday 11 January 2012

All you need is 10 minutes!

That's right! All you need is 10 minutes!

Origins - Out of Trouble 10 Minutes Mask
This mask was introduced by one of my cousin - Valerie. Since my other cousin was returning from States, I thought, why not try it. Since its slightly cheaper to purchase from the States.

Very often, I get the feeling where those blemishes start to gather their forces and form really huge zits on my face. With Origins Out of Trouble 10 Minutes Mask, there no need to fuss about "what if my date keep staring at my red bump on my nose!" any more! 

"The formula includes super-absorbent Zinc Oxide and Sulfur, calming Camphor plus skin-sloughing Salicylic Acid, rapidly respond to problem skin’s plight with a three-part plan - sop up oily-shine, slough off sticky, dead cells, and sweep away irksome debris. (Unlike your generic masks that smells like perfume, this mask has a very herbal smell) Together they steer skin clear of slippery situations, refine rough texture and pull the plug on troublemakers to oust potential outbursts. Suitable for all skin type"


How I use it: I take the mask splatter thing and squeeze out about 1 - 2cm worth of mask, spread it at each side of my cheek and add on more if needed for the rest of my face. I usually put a very thin layer unless I have like a super big pimple on my face, then I will put more on that area (i dont know if the theory works like that, but just whack lah ah?). Then I leave it for 10 minutes, sometimes longer, but you will know when to wash it off, cause it would feel tighter. And tadahhh refreshed skin!

Reviews: So far I have only used the mask for about 4-5 times and I'M SOLD. Although it does not smell as good as the perfumed smelling masks, but the herbal smell kinda reassures me that the mask is organic in a way, that is not just made of pure chemicals! Every time after use, my skin feels light and refreshed. (I was actually doing the mask just now, 30minutes gone by) My skin still feels supple I dont even feel a tad bit of stickiness on my face like I usally do after wash! Its like it all suddenly disappeared when I washed it away with the mask. It is mild to my skin, doesn't make my skin all flaky and stuff after long usage. So I think this is a mask that all readers should try!

IT REALLY REDUCES REDNESS!

Star Factor: Ok, as a first timer, i didn't really like how cooling and slightly biting the mask was. I was told it is the normal feeling that you will get for the first try. But right after I removed the mask. It was damnnnnn shiok! Cause I could feel the menthol-ly feeling on my face even after 5 minutes of washing it off. It is definitely a relaxing feeling!

Price: My cousin bought it from the states from me cause its a lot cheaper. So, I think it is definitely worth the moolahs! (:

Get it today before CNY, so all your woes can be solved!

Origins is available at the following stores
  • Isetan Scotts
  • Robinsons Raffles City 
  • Robinsons Centrepoint
  • Metro Paragon
  • Tangs VivoCity

For more products and information, Visit and "Like" their Facebook Page today! Origins Singapore


xx
VLV

No comments:

Post a Comment