Friday 6 January 2012

What's my daily skincare facial wash?

Yes yes. Finally I'm posting a review post.

Being someone new, let me start of with something muchhhh simpler.

Just like xx% of the "suey" people in Singapore, I suffer from your normal T-Zone, Combination skin problem. I've used products from Elizabeth Arden, Clarins, Ettusais etc etc, visited countless time of facial and experience TERRIBLE outbreaks on my very rudolph nose and now, my skin has finally found its rescue! (: (L

My skin had a very very bad outbreak when I came back from Thailand last june, i had baby acnes on my cheeks that shocked the hell out of me. Must be the countless amount of tom yum soup I had every single day I was there! But you know, its just too shiok to resist!

Early in the morning, I wash my face with Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash.

Although the instructions were to use 1 full pump each time, I just find it toooo much! So, I only use half or 1/3 of the pump (you can gauge it yourself!)

I duper duper love the convenience of using the pump! Don't even need to lather and I already have a foamy texture that can penetrate deep into my pores and remove all impurities and dirt gently with Collagen-enriched formula! The downside is, sometimes I do find a bit of dryness when I leave it to dry and do not put on any moisturiser.

Girls, don't tell me you're too young for Collagen, and your skin is super supple now, cause 2 years or 5 years down the road, more exposure to sun, you're gonna look like this!

............
...........
..........
........
......
.....
...
.


So anyways, I think it is really duper crucial to find the RIGHT skincare facial wash for your own delicate skin. Don't go for brands, sometimes, even a daiso item can solve your daily skincare routines! Its more about the contents that are inside the product than the amount. At least when its cheaper, it is friendlier to our pockets, right?


xoxo
VLV

No comments:

Post a Comment