Thursday 26 January 2012

I'm Racist and I admit it

I was just reading an article on Yahoo! news about how the streets are more empty during the Chinese New Year Period.
Click here to read

There was this sentence that spoke right to my mind
"If we import too many low-skilled foreigners, we would also import their problems"
Honestly, I really think this is an issue. I have no qualms about those who are successful or those who are here for an investment in our country, boosting our economy in return. But my dear politcal members and voters, I hope we all see this picture sooner, before we regret.

With all the negative news report about China, the ignorance of the people who watched the baby get runned over, contaminated milk powder, wrong formulas and etc etc. WHAT IF SINGAPOREANS TURN LIKE THAT? AVA shut down meh? Can't be what!

Just look at our education systems and schools. They are gradually flooding our pathways to success. No room for the locals to grow. Can't you see the trend that more people are opting for a diploma instead of A'levels? 

时代不同了!! 

Yes, the foreign talents set a competitive edge, to our local students. But is direct competition from these foreign talents necessary in our education systems?

Sometimes, it isn't because we do not make the effort to study, in fact, as a "I-dont-like-engineering-course" person myself, I told myself to strived harder so I won't end up in a class where 3/4 of the students are China. Just like when I signed up for my degree, I questioned my consultant whether there would be a lot of nationalities in my class. Thankfully, so far - NONE. All Singaporeans. God Bless Me! (: (:

No doubt, we should have close political ties with China as their economy rules the world. But can't we implement other ways to do so? We can have more foreign direct investment, or franchise of certain stores at their countries, vice versa. International business. Not globalisation!

We, Singaporeans, can strive like how we did before. Inculcate good habits like clearing your own tray after you've eaten. NOT peeing around the toilet bowl when you use it - AIM PROPERLY BITCHES (you don't have a freaking dick please). Throw our rubbishes into the Mr Froggy Green.

Increase the low-wage pay to a considerable amount, maybe 1.2k for a full time cleaner at a food court - 8 hours, 6 days week. Hire Singaporeans! We can do the job too.

Heed my advice - The people need to stay in their own country and make their lives better.

This is where we can all start to Hao Lian (show off) that WE DID IT WITH OUR OWN PEOPLE. not.. some other abc!

No comments:

Post a Comment