Wednesday 25 January 2012

Extra Bonus!

祝大家 

新年快乐,恭喜发财,身体健康, 财源光景, 龙马精神! 

Just like everyone else on the blogosphere, I'm here to wish everyone a great Lunar New Year. I know I know. Today's already 初三 but pardon me ok! Been busy playing mahjong, blackjack and big2! 

Lucky Lucky me, was the banker for blackjack for the last 3 rounds and I won a whopping amount of $50++. Its like extra bonus! Super shiok!

And if you were thinking, why I only wished the above 5, its not because I do not know of other chinese new year wishing but each of them carries a meaning.

Ok, let me explain a little...

新年快乐
In this new year, I wish everyone to be HAPPY. Lead a happier life than before. Don't keep fretting about the things undone. DO IT NOW, so you won't regret or look back thinking "damn i should have done that!" don't be...

恭喜发财 
Also, I hope the people around us would win fortunes. Not that I'm advising them to gamble or what, but, JUST WIN. Even if its just lucky draws or 4D, TOTOs JUST WIN ONLY. Whack ahhh!!  Imagine you're so rich that you can do this. 

song bo!
 


身体健康
Of course in order to enjoy all the good fortunes and new looks in life, you need to have better health. So go on make appointments for your yearly check-ups today. Go claim your medical leaves and take all the proper tests. If you're sexually active, go get HIV tested! Whatever it is, take good care of your health! Don't worry, once you're cleared, you won't end up like this...




财源光景
Additional to the above, if your fortune sucks for the year. I hope that the future would be a gazillion better! (:  [Honestly, no clue whats that about but WHATEVER - so no meme!]

龙马精神
I wish that everyone will have sufficient energy for work/school and NOT FALL ASLEEP, or feel sleepy. Its like you have to have the DRAGON'S activeness and HORSE'S Power. But I honestly tell you, this never works. So..In reality, I think its better to wish all of you this!

Hope they meant something to you! 

I will try to do a travelogue on my KL TRIP this friday. CAN'T WAIT (EXCLAMATION MARK

xx 
VLV

No comments:

Post a Comment