Sunday 12 February 2012

Nando's Hot Peri Peri Victory Party & Sunplay SuperBlockSPF130 review

As promised,

I'm going to share about my experience at the Nando's Hot Peri Peri Party over the weekends!

Personally, I'm not a fan of the sun, so I made sure I smeared sufficiently Sun Block all over me. And.. so coincidentally, I remembered that I had actually redeemed a SunBlock from SunPlay.  I was waiting for an opportunity like this, to do a review on the product.  



Before I start off with more pictures on the party, I guess I can do a short review on SunPlay SuperBlock  SPF130.

Like what the brand promises - NO STICKINESS, NO GREASINESS AT ALL. I am impressed. I have always used other sun block brands, after I recovered from the "every week must tan" syndrome. But this little bottle of "goddess" I call it, is worth every cent in your pocket and piggy bank! (:

Because it is in such a small size, it was so easy to carry around! You don't even have to worry about it being it tooo heavy or what! With SPF 130. I am 130% sure I wont get burnt or darker! (click here to redeem yours!) So KUDOS to Sunplay! (: Go "Like" them on facebook and redeem your bottle today! (:

Ok, So back to the party. (I actually made a short video on how I did my make up. But it kinda failed, so..... I'm still deciding whether to post it up or not! haha)

yum yum!
Complex carbo, good for dieting! (:
beans for you? Nay for me.
Fresh fruits! (:
Not enough hot sauce! I went to steal some more! hahaha
A great day for tanning
I bet we all did!
CHEERS TO THE WEEKEND! (:
forever a favourite! (: CANDY FLOSS!!!
I got NANDO'S.
Rozz from 98.7fm (:


So that sums up the entire day at Sentosa!

xx
VLV

No comments:

Post a Comment