Tuesday 24 April 2012

[Event] mamechiyo for shu uemura

mamechiyo for shu uemura 
Isetan Tampines - 21 April 2012, 12pm



Click to expand
So once I got my freedom from my last exam papers; on saturday, I headed down to Tampines Isetan for the mamechiyo by shu uemura event. Well, during the event, small little treats were provided by the company while the shoppers stood to witness the makeup artist colour her way on the shoppers' face about the latest trend in Japan right now. 






It is a light and soft texture BB mousse SPF 30+++, Very fine and bubbly, blends very well onto my skin thereafter spreading! - I tried the green one!

Each bottle costs $78. Green - for natural finish, Pink - for rosy complexion and Purple - for instant healthy transparency

At the end of the event, each participant were given a small little gift bag which included the following





Any hows, the video is a bit fail. But better than nothing right? I'll upload it once I'm done with the editing part. I'm trying to redo the asthetics of VLV currently. Now that school is out, I can finally settle my heart and soul at this blog.

I'll also be doing a Maybelline giveaway... so if you're interested, do stay tuned! (:

With a lot of love
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment