Wednesday 2 May 2012

(Visit Trip) Junction 10!

And so I heard that there was a new mall opened recently, located at the junction between Woodlands Road and Choa Chu Kang Road. So we decided to make a trip down to check it out to see what is installed for us. 

The mall directory
See how low the ceilings are?
The promotion held
Yomenya Goemon
Roast Duck Pizza - Incredibly awesome pizza. Crispy on the side, soft on the inside accompanied with well-roasted duck meat! 4 thumbs up!
Seafood Pasta. The seafood pizza tasted a bit funny, it was like non-spicy laksa flavour, maybe because of the shrimp or maybe just the crab meat that's creating that similar taste.
Meatball Pasta - this was super awesome again. it had like roasted garlic in it, and it taste so gooooooddd!
The bill, it only came up to $45.79. Rather surprised cause we were both filled.
So what do I think of the mall?

 THE MALL IS TRYING SO HARD, AND SO BLOODY BORING

I mean I'm sorry, but there was NOTHING there, mostly occupied by Giant, and food outlets, I remember seeing Watson's and Guardian there as well, and there was no shopping to be done, unless you want to get your clothes from Giant, worse than heartland mall @ Kovan. pfffffft.

One thing that really frustrated me was the fact that there was no ATM machine at all. We were told by the customer service that the nearest was at the market nearby or something along that line and my immediate reaction was...

YOU SURE YOU A SHOPPING MALL?

Even a few steps away from my block, I have 3 ATMs leh! 

Ok, happy thoughts. Monster will be home in 18 days. (:

Oh, and just on Monday Night, at about 3-4am, my brother found a Golden Retriever, who has found its owners already. But I'm having a lot of anger now, with regards to that incident. I never once understood why owners will allow or not bother about their dog's safety, especially when they have ran out of the house before. Seriously, your dog is angry with you. There must be something you have done wrong.

Should have just kept the dog and give it to someone who would show more love than you guys. What's the point of living in a landed property and driving big fancy cars when you can't even handle a dog. 

Yuckie poos. 

xx
andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment