Wednesday 15 August 2012

[Product Review] Acnes Medicated Skincare




Safety Seal! I think this is really important, cause it does ensures that no one takes it, open it and smell it or even squeeze any amount out of it before they decide on purchasing the item

Just this amount of wash was required for my face.. and I think, in comparison with the public at large, I'm using quite a lot of it already!

The most important thing of a facial wash for Combi-Oily skincare series is that they cannot foam. And Kudos to ACNES Medicated Skincare, cause they didn't foam up no matter how hard I tried.
How it felt?
Well, I usually do double cleansing whenever I wear my makeup out of the house. So the other day, after coming home from a long day outside, I cleansed my face with my trusty ZA Oil Cleanser (Makeup Remover) and I tried this Acnes Medicated Skincare facial wash. 

Upon application, lathering of the product was easy peasy as soon as it got into contact with the water. It had a nice menthol smell to it, very herbal. It had more or less a medication smell to it, which was kind of psychological reassuring I guess to consumers who purchase it? The product is really mild, not aggressive. I have to say, many Singaporeans actually misinterpret the fact that they have Oily Skin just because the sebum surfaces during mid-day. The thing is, most of us have dry outer skin and because of that, our skin feels that there isn't sufficient oil enough to protect us from the dirt and grime! Therefore it continuously produce these "oil" (or more often that not known as sebum). 

What we really need, to counter those terrible pimple is definitely something like Acnes Medicated Skincare Facial Wash. Why? Simple, it counters the problem of the pimples and it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry like most other facial product which are labelled as for oily skin does. 






How it felt? 
Along with the facial wash, I also had the privilege of trying on the Medicated Sealing Jell. This one, I must really give a lot of thumbs up! It worked SO SO SO well for me! I would usually get pimples, or like small bumps around the forehead and really terrible pimple for that month of the day. And this product came really handy. It only took me just 2 application to bring the swell down! The redness was almost pale upon my 2nd application. It gave me a lot of confidence definitely! It is like a Midnight Miracle, or Killer for the pimple & bumps! 

Ok, but what it really does is that it helps to unblock your clogged up pores from bad cleansing or over-moisturising and help prevent them from other evil bacteria that forms your pimple or bumps eventually. It would take me a little longer before I could judge that effectiveness. But really, especially when you have those pimple, with the pus, this is the magic! 


All of the products can be bought at your local drugstore as well as selected departmental stores and supermarkets.

xx
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. It’s actually a great and useful piece of information. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I will keep visiting this blog very frequently... Thank you very much.
    Skin Care Market Report

    ReplyDelete