Thursday 7 February 2013

[Advertorial] ZALORA.SG

Good Evening FEBRUARY!
(please note that this post is neither sponsored or paid.)

Yes, I finally have the time to blog!

Pardon me, but I was really super caught up with my work, trying to organise an event that held 750 guests. Really not easy. Will talk about the greatness of my work one day, but definitely, not today. So much to rave about, from the service quality to the entertainment that we auditioned & concluded in the end!

Well, I was invited to check out ZALORA. Infact, this website has been around for a little while already. I have always seen the advertorials on Nuffnang, my credit card statement, on the different forum pages, social media, bloggers, etc etc etc.


 When I saw it on my cable TV, I actually thought it was really hilarious! 

Before I start commenting about Zalora, I need to declare that when I shop online, it is because I want a certain product at a non-retail price. Which means - DISCOUNTS. Yes, I love love love discounts - black friday sales, holiday sales and etc etc. Therefore, when I shop @ Zalora, that's what I look out for too! Only when I really really really love an item, and I know that it is selling like hotcakes and I-Must-Get-It, then would I purchase the item at its original cost. Otherwise, I always tell myself - look for alternatives online

Here's what caught my attention! 
Under the Premium section


Being an office lady (OL) now *sighs*, I thought this is a good enough bag to lug around for meetings or even a casual meet up with friends after work! Black never goes wrong, doesn't it?
Since tomorrow is Friday, how about a little laid back look tied in with any basic you can pull off your wardrobe to pair with this gorgeously printed pants at such a ripped-off price!

Over to the Women's category!



I have been using this product, since the last time I went on the cruise with kind media invites from the brand itself. And I must say this is really really very very good. After the use of the White-C Revitalizing Collagen Essence, you really CAN feel the difference (texture of your face) the next morning when you wake up and prep your make-up!

And if you're someone who is on the lazier side on make up, I suggest Powder foundation. I wanted to add in the eyebrow pencil here, but they don't have it available on the website. PLEASE EVERYONE, DRAW YOUR EYEBROWS before you look like a blank canvas after your foundation especially when you have those super skinny kinds!
I'm quite a minimalist when it comes to accessories. So a classic pair of watch, a pair of shades and a beaded necklace to finish the look for the above! 
And how can we even forget about shoes right? For those endless looking legs, please buy nude peeptoe heels! Oh, and do remember to paint your nails!
To complete the look, or wow the look, Get your nails painted with your favourite OPI colour here too! I suggest hot colours like neon yellow, red, or orange or silver!They also have China Glaze and many other brands


and then... we move on to the Men's section.

I know I know, Valentine's Day is coming, and the whole world just suddenly turned into such a love-bird atmosphere. But! Just in case you're buying a gift for your male partner/friend, maybe here are some suggestions or items you can purchase off Zalora at an awesome cost!

(Please note that I generally like my men in shirts, than tee-shirt. Like shirts that are folded to 3/4 length (to show off their very muscular arms) with clean cut jeans or nicely tailored khaki pants like Chinos with boat shoes! Unless you have very very nicely toned legs, then I wouldn't mind seeing them in Berms. Haha!- future lovers, please take note thanks!)


Imagine gifting this to someone you love and addding a cheeky line like...
" can I pull up your blinds, I wanna see what's underneath"


Ok, just imagine that it is in 3/4 lengthed sleeve ok. Semi-Casual

Perfect! I like how this top has details that most shops do not have. It actually look more expensive that the stated price!
For a more formal look - perhaps this is good. I don't like boring white & black suits ok. Though they can be rather charming at times... ;)


With all those redpackets that you're receiving over the holidays, why not, pamper yourself!

Zalora is offering ALL VanityLaVie Readers a 15% discount*
 *subjected to terms and conditions by Zalora Singapore
 
Just key in this simple code ^"zaloralove"during your checkout 
and tadah! 15% Discount for YOU & FOR ME! (:
code is valid till 31st March 2013 and does NOT apply to other sale and promotional items.
So what are you waiting for?
Head on down to Zalora.sg Today! 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment