Monday 21 January 2013

[Product Review] Biore Skin Caring Facial Foam Series

Aiyo! So pretty right the banner (so proud of myself *giggles*)

BENEFITS!
  • High cleansing ability vs. competitors
  • Low irritation as cleansing chemical does not penetrate into the skin.
  • The first cleanser that works to rebalance skin's natural oil secretion
    • by reducing oil at T-zone (forehead and nose) 
    • and replenishing moisture at Uzone (cheek and chin).
  • More hydrated skin
  • Less clogged pores and reduction in sebum
  • Lighten marks and blemishes

What it really does: 
 
CLICK ME
 How it feels like:  
The mirco-beads were really fine. I did give them a try on my face to see how the texture is. It was recommended that we need to use about 3cm, but I think that is kinda unnecessary, because when you lather it with water, the beads will then appear with the soap-ish part slowly seeping into your skin to make the whole process a little bit smoother.


Just as what I had thought about all Biore products, except the Marshmallow whip. Maybe its just my skin. I was a Biore user during my teenage years, and it was still alright. Still active in sports (Physical Education only lah), often exposed under the sun, so my skin was a little uncontrollable with often Acne breakouts on my nose. (SIGH). 

But now that I am barely under the sun, or feel that my face is extremely oily (thanks to my super awesome sunblock - which I will review soon), using this product kinda made my face dry! The lathering part was fine, though I was kind of hoping that it would turn out like the marshmallow whip (ok, I really like the marshmallow whip - so convenient!), but it did not. My recommendation is to use very very very little of the product with a lot of water to achieve that consistency. 


How much it cost:

If you can recognise, I was at Watsons the other day, and I noticed the new products on the shelves, and they were retailing at $7.90 each! I bet you can find them at all major drug stores & supermarkets (: 
 



Would you recommend this product to others?:  
Well, perhaps the product that I chose (Green One), was a tad bit too dry for my skin. Definitely what attracted me into picking that particular formula is because of the additional benefits that I can gain. Nevertheless, I would recommend the (peach version) to the rest of the girls out there.

Remember: NEVER LET YOUR SKIN FEEL THIRSTY!!

Find out today, which one is for you!


xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment