Tuesday 9 April 2013

[Product Review] Belif - belif in truth

Hello there pretty(s)! 

So just the other day, I was at Plaza Singapura purchasing my manager's birthday present, and chanced upon the store that my cousin was raving about - Belif at the new wing of Plaza Singapura. I wanted to purchase what my cousin recommended - The Aqua Bomb for my boss, but was out of stock. Extremely convinced by the reviews from my cousin and of course trying out at the counter, made me purchase the actual size of the product, which I collected a few days later!


What is the brand all about?
(screenshots from their website)

(screenshots from their website)

(screenshots from their website)

For the products that I have tested, all have promised that there is no addition of Mineral oil, Synthetic fragrance, Synthetic dyes, Synthetic preservatives, Animal-origin ingredients.

When I made my purchase, the sales assistance was so kind to throw in so much more of the other products that were sold on the shelves. Because I spent more than $80SGD ( I bought the Aqua Bomb and Moisturising Bomb), I was entitled to the following products:


What have I tried and my reviews? 


1. Hungarian Water Essence

 
"This essence contains hydration secrets of the legendary Hungarian Water that enabled Hungarian Queen Elizabeth to maintain her beauty into old age. This product is applied cool like a spritz of water, and clings to the skin lightly without stickiness, prolonging suppleness and softness"

VLV: Pumping the product out was easy breezy. Unlike several serum/essence out there, the product isn't oily at all. It comes off very light and glides on easily on the face. Allowing the essence to be absorbed very efficiently!


2. The True Cream - Aqua Bomb - $54SGD
"With Napiers aqua formula containing Lady’s Mantle, often called “a woman’s hydrating herb,” this refreshing gel cream supplies instant moisture to the skin while forming a protective layer that wraps the skin in comfort."

VLV: As I scooped the product out from the bottle, I thought it was going to be really sticky and difficult for the product to penetrate into my skin. But I was extremely wrong. Just see the picture. It requires one to spread then pat the 'excess' product into the face. Just look! It doesn't shine with flash on! Which give it extra brownie points! ♥♥♥

Following my cleansing regime, last night I tried the above two steps and I must say, it was so refreshing. My face finally felt like it was hydrating and breathing well!

3. First Aid Overnight Skin Regeneration Mask

"A sleeping mask with a natto-like texture that provides intensive nourishment and restores skin vitality overnight. With Napiers anti-aging formula, this mask regenerates dull and exhausted skin and improves its elasticity while helping restore firmness."

VLV: Over the weekends, I was complaining about how troublesome putting a proper mask was (apply mask, wait 20minutes, wash off, skincare regime - so tiring), *now scratch that* the first thing that came to my mind was to try the mask that I had the deepest impression of amongst the rest of the products that I was given the other day. It was the First Aid Overnight Skin Regeneration Mask! Because I was given a sample product, I didn't know what was the amount to apply! The product smells a little "ginger-ish"/ "lemon grass-ish". It is a tad bit heavy/thick (in comparison with Laneige sleeping mask pack). Sticky too!

Because I squeezed so much for my entire face I decided to not waste the excess and started to spread it on my knees and my elbows (always neglected by many). The next day, when I woke up and washed my face together with my usual morning routine, I have to say, my face feels so soft and hydrated! - Seriously, not kidding.


Would I recommend to others?
Currently, I have only tried the above mentioned. As you can see from the picture, I have a few products that I have yet to try. But I would definitely recommend the Aqua Bomb & the First Aid Overnight Skin Regeneration Mask to everyone I know. You know how sometimes we are just plain lazy, and it is the day of the week where you need to do your mask to replenish the hydration level on your face? Now you don't have to fret about waking up to extremely oily skin or millia seeds in months. These two products can really cater to dehydrated skin!



You can find the products here
Plaza Singapura (New Wing) #01-61 || Tel: 6884 8662
Wisma Atria #B1-64 || Tel: 6836 6409
Junction 8 #01-28B || Opening in end April 2013.
Suntec City #02-339 ||  Opening in May 2013. 
 

xx
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment