Wednesday 9 October 2013

#whokilledthesun SUNKILLER SG [Sponsored]

Are you like me? Constantly figuring out about what SPF level suits you perfectly? 

Well, here is how!

Take for instance if you are under the hot sun for an "x" amount of time, and you are burned, A standard SPF 15 product will be able to protect you maximum exposure time of "x" multiply by 15! 

I used to be pretty fearful of spf products when I was in my teens, because like all of you, those were the period when the skin starts having incredible mood swings! Plus the exposure to sunlight was a lot more than being a working adult now!

Back then, most SPF products were mainly just oily, and clogs your freaking pores! It is the most annoying part of all! 

But now, with technology advancements, increased research development, alot of brands in the market has managed to come up with excellent suncreen.

One of which is.... obviously ... SUNKILLER SUNSCREEN !! 

Was kindly invited to attend the event the other day and.... the smartest thing on earth happened. I remembered to bring my camera. But forgotten to place my sd card back inside the camera. So basically, had to rely on my new trusty phone, which Im blogging from and trying my absolutely best not to have any spelling mistakes. Haha! 

The team creatively came up with a game to allow the bloggers to mingle around during the game. Have you guys heard of the *wink* game? Detective and thief is it not? 

The concept was the same, but this round they allocated murderers and victims. Inside each of the goodie bags distributed, there was a brief on wbich card represented which "character" you are. 

I wont reveal mine now... haha. But I think it is pretty obvious. ;)


Also met a new friend iiwentan.blogspot.com and had our polaroids taken.

I guess this is all, till the next post where i blog fully about the product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment