Thursday 26 December 2013

Photoshoot I - XMY, V & I.

YELLOW BANANA!

Initially, Hong and I had planned for our photoshoot to be on Saturday, but we had too many errands to run and too many places to visit. So we rid that idea. Instead, on Sunday, I had the honour to join Hong for his Vespa Club Outing and we were all over Singapore.

First Stop was at Arab Street where all the bikes aligned and took photographs (and also where my XMY got blocked - sigh)! 


SPOT ME FAVOURITE! HEEHEHEEE!


 Then we headed on to Marina South where we had the MBS "boat" as our backdrop. They also tried doing the Harlem Shake which was incredibly hilarious. 






Right after was the place where Hong first brought me to when we were... "dating" then. Tanjong Rhu. ;*) This place brings back ONE memory and that was where we had our first abrupt kiss! It was rather hilarious and gutsy of Hong actually. 




After that we headed down for a DRAG race & BBQ at The Big Splash, East Coast Park. Hong came in as one of the finalist with his LX150. Commendable of course, as he had just gotten his bike like.. less than a month ago. But of course, we didn't finish first ): . 



We ended the day by trying a few test shot for our photography session this Christmas at Punggol End. Anyone has any tips on photography that can be shared with me? I own a LX 5, and that's all I have got.

Well, and
 HAPPY BOXING DAY EVERYBARDI! 

Candy Canes & Chocolates,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment