Monday 16 December 2013

The Bikini Bottom - Changi Airport [Itacho Sushi Food Review]

I think Santa do exist afterall based on the fact that it probably landed itself at Changi Airport and crafted out a Spongebob heaven for me!

Despite the sudden down pour on Saturday, I was super determined to get myself at Changi Airport so that I can quickly redeem my plushie! I'm going to be really selfish here because I dont want my plushies to be fully redeemed! So if you are interested, hop on to Changi Airport Website and find out more!

But of course, in order to redeem my plushie, I had to spend some moolahs.. so Hong & I went to..

ITACHO SUSHI!!!
was extremely fortunate that there weren't much people queueing and also because there were only 2 of us, the sushi bar was our favourite sport. Served before the tables (if you know what I'm saying).




I LOVE THIS TO THE MOON AND BACK. The cold cold soba and the sweet dried scallops. Were just a match made in heaven. Love this. Should have ordered a second serving.

At least it wasn't crabstick meat I told Hong. It is always a disappointment to one when they say Crab on the menu and end up serving crab meat (flour). Thankfully Itacho is honest in its menu!

Gyoza with green tea powder!
The famous 40cents salmon (not a fan of it due to its fatty parts) and my 2nd favourite - SMOKED DUCK!

Spicy Seafood in this beancurd thing and some Cheese Shrimp from the Ala carte Menu.

Our Sashimi for the night - Salmon & Scallops. A little disappointing that the scallops weren't as sweet as it was suppose to be...
Some spicy pork rice that tasted magnificent too!

Some Seafood Salad Sushi which I skipped because there was squid in it. How dumb of me to order this.

I really have to compliment that the tempura ebi in my handrolls were crazily succulent and sweet. It was so so so delicious. The ingredients are indeed fresh especially when the seaweed were super crispy! Not like those "nua nua" (mushy) kind.

His big fat eel (full of edible bones, not appreciated)
It has been awhile since the two of us dressed up and went out for a proper date. (:
Heehee. Hiao Po Pose!
My #OOTD with my new bag! Heeheehee

While queueing for the snowballs to drop. Such a disappointment that we both only got stickers. SIGH
Hee. that's my Gary in my arms!
 Finally had a glimpse of how it looks like within


 Ending with my Favouritest Photo of the day! (: Perfect Lighting! Teehee! (:

Still fumbling about what to buy for Christmas? 

LOOK NO FURTHER. CLICK ME

xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment