Monday 2 April 2012

BRAND'S® InnerShine® Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract [Part 1]

[Sponsored Advert] BRAND'S® InnerShine® Berry Essence  with Grape Seed Extract

So a few weeks ago, I actually saw BRAND'S Innershine facebook page had a status requesting for bloggers address and so I did! 

So 2 weeks after the comment, I was being invited to participate in 'BRAND’S® InnerShine® product review challenge' for an exclusive selected group of bloggers within their facebook community. 

With this post, you probably can guess my reply/answer...


Unlike some of you, I am NEVER a fan of Chicken Essence, which we can so easily relate with the brand - BRAND'S (Ok, maybe because Wang Lee Hom & VJ Utt was the ambassador before #fangirl)

But but but, now.. BRAND'S has introduced a product line called the  
 BRAND'S® InnerShine® Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract !  

Me being me, I always enjoy taking these beauty drinks, ever since my cousin influenced me to try on the whitening range drink by Fancl. I have been an addict, until recently, I stopped cause they do cost quite a lot in the long run. But, I don't want to compromise my skin's condition just because I want to save $$, so.. this challenge is



Not only does this challenge ensures (typing this half-heartedly - I am just born to be sceptic about new products, or often classified as a laggard on the PLC) that my skin condition will get better, bouncier. BUT BUT BUT, do you know that a box of 6 of BRAND'S® InnerShine® Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract only cost $24.90? That's like, I can buy the same amount at a lower price (WHO DON'T LOVE THIS NOW?) - stretch hand and say YES YES YES!

Point is, I received my package last week and...

A total of 14 bottles!
I wanted to try to use it, but then none of my perfume could have the top removed. SO SAD




its a heart shape if you can't figure it out!

Nicely placed at the top shelf of my fridge so I can grab and go in the morning


I gulped the 1st bottle down..... with a naked face.


ARE YOU READY?
PLEASE WORK FOR MY SKIN #refertoscepticalfaceabove

peeling it all offf

Naked bottle like my face!

How the substance really look like

gulp gulp


Taste:  
Berrie-licious! 
Have you tried drinking Ribena from the bottle itself without mixing it with water? That is about how this Berrie-licious drink taste like. Its sweet and a little sour (must be the cranberries). It has a very thick concentration, that you may need to get used to. But overall ...
4.5/5 for taste! 
Amount:  
$4.15/bottle (using the above $24.90 divide by 6)

Benefits:
In hopes of bouncier skin, that my skin elasticity would improve. With that, I hope that the scars can heal a lot faster too.... *cross fingers and says BRAND'S CAN MAKE ME SHINE*

Will I continue it:  
Why shouldn't I? But maybe after drinking it, maybe 30 minutes later, I will drink plain water to reduce the concentration of the drink.

So like what was mentioned, this is a challenge, that would probably take 2 weeks. So, if you want to know the results? Stay Tuned to VanityLaVie and witness this (hopefully) miracle to happen on my skin! Otherwise, drop by at any of the drug stores or supermarket to pick up a box of 6 today!

Till then,

xx
VLV

No comments:

Post a Comment