Tuesday 27 August 2013

Discover Beauty this August 2013 VanityTrove

Oh boy! 

I have better start updating this blog before I lose every single one of the readers who used to come here frequently. 

And so I finally found time to order my next Vanity Trove, and this were my picks! 



As usual, my kaypohs! 
Lazy me = Lazy 2-in-1 product for busy days ahead! This product is definitely recommended for anyone who plans to go on a holiday but decides to pack extremely light! 
   
ALCOHOL-FREE! 
  
This is really embarrassing, but once I have tried the product, I'll let you guys know the real reason :x



 my skin is going to drink you up!
  
 There were two more additional items in my trove that the kind angels of VanityTrove have placed in. One was the ElixirKultime from Kerastase and FruityLite. Will go about giving the above products a try and let you guys know by the end of the month! (: 

How does one post per day sound like to you?  

xx
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment