Monday 19 August 2013

Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution [Skincare Review]

Yellow Bananas!

I must be a terrible blogger who has not updated her blog ever since. I really would like to apologise as I have been too caught up with everything in my life. Especially my job. Also, if you don't know. I don't own a smart phone (technically I own a blackberry, but it limits me from doing quite a lot of things - if you know what I mean).

But once again, I am still a berry fan, and I'll continue being one. Because I love keypads than screens. I may be changing to an andriod, but you know, once that change happens, my instagram will be flooded with my selfies. And I don't want to scare you guys away! HAHAHA.

Alright, tracks back...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution which I received in my previous trove has been.. tried and tested! I'm half way through the bottle now, and I must say, I am seeing results! (which is also why I'm so motivated to write this right now.)




Yes I ain't kidding about this!

Let me share a little with you first.

Every time of the month when the period draws closer, a particularly HUGE pimple would appear on my face. I have tried many many ways to prevent this from happening (watching diet, more mask) but it still happens. It really has something to do with my hormones, but I deem this as perfectly normal.

So usually, what I would do is whenever that pimple pops up, or start surfacing, I would start applying my pimple cream, do spot treatments (with my Origins Out Of Trouble mask) and let it subside. So far, this has worked perfectly. Usually, the redness will go away after 3days.

But the battle isn't over yet.

I would have this dark red scar on my face, which I have to use so much concealer on (and on days when I slacken, the scars make me feel soooooooooo *eekie*). Its true. Nobody around me can ever be comfortable with scars on their face. Let alone myself. I already have a strawberry nose to deal with. Why would I want to have scars to contribute to my facial woes! ):

So.. THANKFULLY I had chosen this in my Vanity Trove selection (it is still available - so hurry!). Just one miracle drop is sufficient. I don't spread it across my face because I think its quite a waste as.. I only have spots on a specific area and my skin tone (except my scars) are even!

[Product Review]
I know the product has been in the market for a while but it still remains as Kiehl's Bestsellers! 

The product is transparent, light (slides off your finger when you squeeze a drop) and easy to spread/dap on.  No sticky or eeky feeling and gets absorb really quickly! 

It is miraculous. I have this prominent scar on my left cheek due to those "headless" pimple and it is starting to heal. You don't know how happy I am when I see the scars lighten as the days goes.

It has been a week that I have been using this product religiously - day and night, after toner/lotion before moisturiser. 

Hold on, the product also has No Silicones, No Parabens, No Fragrance, No Colorants and No Optical Diffusers.   
How much more awesome can it get?!

If you're like me, thinking about if the product truly works, why not subscribe to Vanity Trove and have this in your trove! (read more about what others have to say here) Don't forget, you can add on another 5 more items on top of this fantastic product! 


On a side note.... 

I CAUGHT THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA MUSICAL LAST NIGHT AT MBS AND IT WAS FANTASTIC. 

I'm not sure if the tickets are still available, but I must say, even if you don't want to splurge on the pricey tickets, just buy the ones at $55 for the experience. We were seated like 3 seats away from the stage and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!! 

To be moved by the theatrics as well the entire plot. Its amazing! I don't even know where I should begin with. The love that the Phantoms holds. My gawd!!!

The well-trained, well-rehearsed, and so into-characters casts are just 
FAN-TAS-TIC!!

THANK YOU B FOR THIS WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

#ootd
Dress: LoveBonito
Accessories: F21 Necklace,
Bag: Aldo Tote,
Shoes: Passion
Well, the next one that I'll definitely pay to watch will have to be CATS!  or even better, Moulin Rouge.

COME TO SINGAPORE SOON


xx
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment