Thursday 29 August 2013

Suffer from Dark Circles? [Skincare Review]

Are you like me? 

Constantly trying to find means to solve the whole puffiness, dark circle issue? It is like your eyes have aged before your real age. And it is sad especially, when the eyes are said to be the "windows to your soul". 

What causes dark circles actually?

Scientifically, or what your doctors/family/friends/beauticians would usually say is

- Lack of Sleep
- Imbalance Diet
- Insufficient water intake
- Water Retention issues
- No proper eye care procedure
- Poor Blood Circulation

and the list goes on.... who can possibly avoid the above when life these days are just incredibly hectic? 

Well, maybe today it will all change! 


Probably a month ago, I was watching the famous Taiwan Beauty TV Show 女人我最大 Singapore version and I got to witness a rather impeccable product that is affordable for  80% of the locals here in Singapore. 


What am I talking about? 


Beauty Secret Brighten Up Eye Massager! 


That's right !


This product has got to be a gem in all SASA Outlets. I bought mine at Plaza Singapura with the SASA Membership 5% discount for SGD$34. So far I have been using it pretty diligently for the past 1 week!


It is an ANTI-DARK CIRCLE, ANTI-PUFFINESS & ANTI-EYE BAGS + EYE MASSAGER!! 



WARNING: this is not a miracle product that gives you instant results, but gradual.
The Ice Cool Rolling Ball that always feels the shiok-ess! 


How you can power it up!




What is the texture like? Scent? 
Product is sticky at first. It does take awhile to get absorbed into the skin. Leaves the skin feeling the effect of "tightness" and smoothness when the product is dried up. 

How do I use it?  

Although the sales assistant had recommended for me to use it twice a day, I have so far only used it once a day before bedtime. It is also the period where my face bloats up (thanks to me who enjoys drinking water during night time). I use 1 minute per eye everyday before bed. If you want faster results, I suggest you do it once in the morning and once at night! (:  



Above is a short clip to share with you guys on how I would use this product. And like I said, it is truly a short short short clip! I know the product sounds a little bit mechanical and noisy, but it works gently on your skin and the vibration/circulation movement from the product can help to trigger your blood vessels and allow better blood circulation. 

With better blood circulation, then can the darkness around your eyes and puffiness be reduced gradually.


But honestly, nothing works better than sleeping sufficiently and resting your eyes after long hours of staring at the computer screen. 

Regardless, see you all tomorrow at the media launch of "too cool for school" event!  (: 

xx

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment