Friday 30 August 2013

Clarins Alcohol-Free Toning Lotion with Camomile [Skincare Review]

Hello there!

Hope my posts haven't been boring you guys like crazy.

Previously, I was looking for a good no-alcohol toner as my usual toner from my facial salon has gradually ... became an empty bottle. 

After reading many many reviews and visiting beauty forums, it is concluded that the current hotest non-alochol toner has got to be Clarins Toning Lotion & Kiehl's (Calendula & Cucumber Herbal). 

Initially, I was contemplating between the above two products. But Metro Sale (20%) came along and my decision was set! Priced at SGD $43 (Original Price), this product is definitely worth your money. 

The Clarins Toning Lotion comes in several form, but the non-alcohol ones are these two versions
  1. Toning Lotion with Iris for Oily to Combination Skin (Green)
2. Toning Lotion with Camomile for Normal to Dry Skin (Yellow)

 

What were my needs?
  1. No-Alcohol Contents - I know how alcohol will thin our skin surface gradually, therefore a non-alcohol content product will salvage this thinning skin of mine !
  2. Accessibility - I do love my facial salon toner but I wanted something that I can purchase it easily when the bottle starts to reach its bottom.
  3. Calming effect - Every time after I cleanse my face (really gently), redness on my skin will start to surface, and I really wanted a product to help to calm it down
What does it do?
Alcohol-free toner—with gentle Camomile, Alpine Herbs, and Linden extracts—removes every last trace of cleanser, leaving dry or normal skin clean and perfectly radiant. Softens, smoothes and soothes irritations
 
How does it feel? Scented?
Yes, it does smell like it is scented, but that is because of the Camomile & Herbal ingredients in this product. The aftermath of  applying the product leaves a slightly moist texture. It isn't sticky but you can definitely feel that there is a really thin layer that protects and helps to soften your skin to make it less irritable

Directions:
To be used after cleansing/exfoliating. Drop around 2 - 3 drops on your cotton pad and spread across the face. Remember to swipe it upwards so that your face would receive some "massage" and get "lifted" through this small little act.


Remember to look out for departmental discouns where these items can have up to 20%Off!

xx
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment