Friday 1 November 2013

In the name of SWEET CRAVINGS

To celebrate the freedom that my neighbour at work has attained, we popped by at Everything with Fries ! We were at Bugis Junction Kinokuniya while our boss was sourcing for her inspirational book. After which, we decided to have desserts. Never knew that there was an outlet at Bugis. 

Was rather surprised at how quiet that area was and how secluded the shops were ditched at level 4. I guess, without the theatre at Bugis, business would surely decline like crazy. Seats filled gradually as we entered at about 1.30pm on a weekday. 

 WARNING: A MUST EAT FOR ALL CHOCOLATE FANS!
NUTELLA TART WITH ICE CREAM - $7.90

LOOK AT THAT CRUST!
I have to give credits to Everything with Fries for the luxurious amount of chocolate/nutella oozing out from the tart. It was an absolute delish! The consistency of the fudge liked chocolate was sweet and it came with a chocolate cookie crumble texture. The vanilla ice cream was definitely the best match for this dessert as it helps to even out the sweetness of the tart. 

OREO/CHOCOLATE MILK SHAKE

APPLE CRUMBLE PIE
Sorry but I have to say that the Apple Crumble Pie was the worst I ever ever ever had in my entire life. It tasted so weird. The crumble were ironically soft and incredibly moist.Plus what is an Apple Crumble Pie if it doesn't crumble or have sufficient Apples in it? Had a hard time finding the apple slices. All I could taste was the thick pastry with a slight overdose of Cinnamon (I'm a cinnamon lover but this was too much). It wasn't sweet or sour either! They probably pre heated it till the sides got a slight burnt. Was so so so disappointed with this serving. And it cost us about $8.90?

AND THAT'S US. Right outside Adeline's favourite store - Bak Chor Mee at Bugis!


On another happy occasion, 
last Sunday was Uncle Hong's Mummy Birthday. So we bought her a Lychee Martini Cake from Pine Garden at 529 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10.  Every bite of the cake you taste a little of both! SUPER SHIOK.

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE-EST CAKE ON EARTH.
 

Actually, it was also my 21st Birthday Cake !
And yes, that was how I looked like when I was 21. and also the last time my hair was that short

On an even happier day, 
I was packing breakfast for work when I saw a miracle figure right in front of me! HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU FIND $2 BREAKFAST THAT SERVES UP IN QUANTITY AND QUALITY? I DID! *waves*

This is heavenly located at Bendemeer Road Block 29 Market and Food Centre

AND, ON THE HAPPIEST NOTE....
Remember my "Thoughts" post? 

UH HUH UH HUH! 

IT GOT PUBLISHED. 

omg omg omg omg omg omg.

This has got to be one of the best feeling to have on this gloomy day.

In the November Issue of Cosmopolitan -- YOU SEE ME.


I shall end this post with a selfie that I took while waiting for Uncle Hong to complete his MCQ Test last Saturday ! Totally digging my new made up face.


HAVE FUN, STAY LUCKY AND ENJOY THE 2ND LAST MONTH OF 2013!
 
xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment