Monday 11 November 2013

CLINIQUE | CYBERCOLORS | TONI&GUY - Swatches & Review!


GOOD MONDAY EVERYONE!

So I have been extremely fortunate and incredibly blessed to have won the following items (except Clinique's)

From CLEO Magazine Lucky Draw - Cyber Colors Make Up Kit worth $102 !
  1. Cyber Colors  Zero Pore UV Cut Powder SPF 27 PA ++ 
  2. Cyber Colors - 24 hour eyeliner Duo - Liquid + Pen (glitter black)
  3. Cyber Colors GEMSTONE Lip Surge - 08 Crystal Pink 
  4. Cyber Colors GEMSTONE Blush Wear - 04 Coral Quartz
  5. Cyber Colors Handy-4-U - Strawberry

Translucent Finish | Whitening | UV Block | Oil Control | Refines Pore 
Includes Licorice Root Extract, Arbutin, Pursiane, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract



I SUPER LOVE THIS PRODUCT
In fact! It is now part of my makeup routine! It has taken over all the eyeliners that I have own. Love the glittering effect from the liner. Gives the eye a unique definition! Easy to apply, doesn't smudge and waterproof! LOVE IT. (I use the pen more often) Super easy application! Worth the $18.90!!  
 

 From left to right
Cyber Colors Gemstone  Lip Surge - 08 Crystal Pink
Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm - Broadest Berry 
Clinique Long Last Glosswear - Juicy Apple

Although I have yet to try the products on my lips yet, through the swatches, I can already feel the difference between the brands! I have to say, the award definitely goes to Clinique

No bias-ness here because it is exceptionally easy to apply and the colour pigments are so strong. What you see from the stick is really what you get!  You can really feel the moisturising agent as you glide it on. Love the semi-glossy effect as well - it is like applying lipgloss, without the use of a lipgloss (you get it?)

As for the Cyber Colors GemStone Lip Surge, it is a common light pink, comes of a little dry in comparison, but if you are someone who is very hardworking (applying lip balm before all lip products) and has the habit to add lip gloss on top of your lipstick, this will be the perfect stick for you! For a more natural look, I would suggest you to go for this (: 

Not a huge fan of Lip Glosses, but I did dab a few times on the Clinique Long Last Glosswear, and surprisingly - seriously surprisingly, the product still remained rather significant! 


Cyber Colors GEMSTONE Blush Wear - 04 Coral Quartz
__________________________________

So if you remembered, I was walking around Ion Orchard, where I spotted the TONI&GUY Booth to get my hair-makeover done, I also took part in the existing contest on #instagram



 and......... because of that, they rewarded me with a set of TONI&GUY #hairmeetwardrobe Hamper worth $112!! 

All of these are just in time, as I have recently purchased the BABYLISS CURL SECRET!!! I swear the Dry Shampoo is so gonna be the first product to be utilised, followed by the sculpting powder. Hopefully they all work miracle on my #foreverstraight hair.

Heehee. Reviews next on! 

xoxo 
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment