Tuesday 26 November 2013

OLAY AquAction Long Lasting Hydration Gel [Product Review]



OLAY AquAction Long Lasting Hydration Gel

Yes! It’s OLAY again! Being an extremely popular brand in Asia, this time round, the researchers of OLAY have discovered something we would never think of! I would have to say, this is definitely thinking outside the box!

If you have watched sufficient Hong Kong drama that filmed about the historical days of this concubine who the past majesty got so mesmerised by, you will definitely have a clue who I’m talking about!







Yang Gui Fei


Working on such a historical Asian beauty, means that the products are more suitable Asian Skin Types!

Of course, there is more to the eye! The OLAY AquAction Long Lasting Hydration Gel has the following new ingredients to assist that full/pump look that every girl out here is trying to achieve; that incredible QQ and bouncy skin texture.  This is definitely the star product of the Olay AquAction range!

The lightweight gel appears light blue inside the jar and is packed with intensive moisturising agent to help boost the moisture level of our dry skin with just one application. It has proven to have continuously moisturized the skin all day long (up to 24 hours) to deliver that bouncy skin that every woman is trying to achieve.

Did a swatch on my arm with a generous amount from the jar! Funny how the product appeared blue in the jar buy transparent on my skin. No idea how that works too - Left the product alone to get absorbed by my skin while I happily re-watched the America’s Next Top Model Cycle 20 (Splash Paint). Haha! Not sure if it was because I applied an overly generous amount on my skin or my skin wasn’t absorbing the product quickly enough, but even after 10 minutes, it still appeared like that.

 
With the high concentration in water levels as well as how moisturising this product is, I believe for most skin types, this would work better as a mask than a daily moisturizer. I would definitely choose to use it as a sleeping mask or a RESCUE mask when I feel that my face is lacking the moisture that it requires (though that will usually be a lil too late).

Congrats to OLAY once again, for discovering the beauty ingredients behind the legendary beauty figure. 


xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment