Tuesday 26 November 2013

ROCK & RETRO?


Dinner & Dance with some of my hippiest friends/colleagues.

This is a little out of the usual, I hardly share my work related activities here on this blog, cause it didn't seem quite appropriate. In fact, I would think that most people would be a little surprised should they find out the nature of my work or even my company. But I guess, a little dinner & dance photos won't spoil any mood! (: 

I was a cross-breed, ROC-TRO

My Partner in Crime xD

My Favourites at work! (:

There's a star on my face!!! and highly exaggerated eyeliner. One of the thickest in my entire life!

Super sporting Jiunn! SINGLE AND AVAILABLE TOO!

My team, with a classic photobomb.

The rock couple look!

The Rock Bro Look

With a mother, whose kid is also named Andrea.

My used to be clubbing khaki, to current colleague. Shu Ai

Part of the Committee!
As the year ends, a lot of companies are holding their individual Dinner&Dance or even Christmas Parties, where people would dress up, and look different than usual. If your company or even your own family parties is coming up, why not make this year, a little bit different than usual? Be dressed by Zalora! 

Check out their fantastic array of choices specially selected for you here!

xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment