Thursday 17 April 2014

To the women who disrespected my family - Eileen Ng



http://schmid.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/bang-bang.jpg
Today I am here to share about something unpleasant that had happened which I felt was uncalled for.  I will not be publishing her picture here, but if you are interested to find out who she is, it would be my pleasure to share with you the kind of woman that I had to deal with.

I was being awoken in the wee hours of the morning. Details I will leave it aside. But what happened between this lady and my family was completely unacceptable. I will refrain from using profanities in this blogpost as I think that I have to be an example for your future reactions to similar situation.

Knowing that Social Media is a powerful tool, it didn't take me more than 15 minutes to find out who you are and what your name was. It was exceptionally easy especially when what you wore, was what was on 99% of your pictures. Apparently you love that cap of yours.

My advice to you is that you start buying the cap in different colours and text or maybe change your dressing a little so that it would be slightly more challenging to look for you in the social world. Although, I would say that saving most of your social media account private doesn't have much effects either. But I shall leave it to you to decide how you wish to privatize your account further. Perhaps removing your account is a good choice.

Next.

You are not a good friend.

Here are 3 reasons why:
  1. A good friend of sound mind, does not agree with a friend who is drunk/tipsy to act out of control.
  2. A good friend who have had a few alcoholic drinks, would not, in the right mind, drive their closest friends, harming their best friend's and their own life.
  3. A good friend would have advised her close friend to take a minute or two before acting irrationally/impulsively/unreasonably.
In my honest opinion, your actions are uncalled for. What is worse, are the words that came out from that mouth of yours.

Freedom of speech you may argue. But let me tell you this. 

You of all people are in NO POSITION to give comments.

I do not appreciate what you have said and what you have done is immature. Which is also the reason why I gave you a lecture when you were standing outside my door, about what kind of friend you were. 

FYI. My circle of friends, knowing that I have a fiery temper, would not have chosen to add fuel to the situation and make matters worse. If you had took a minute, or maybe 5 to think through about the consequences before you came knocking at my door, perhaps it could save both of us the agony of going through this. 

You see, I can deal with it, if the comment was against me. But when you put my family into the picture, YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE.

Now, obviously I am expecting an apology from you, specifically to my mother, but given your actions last night, I doubt you would come to your senses and do that. I do however hope that you would reflect on your actions and the words that come out from your mouth.

My final advice to you is...

WAKE UP YOUR BLOODY SENSES AND LEARN TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS.


Thank you and Goodbye.

Andrea