Monday 5 March 2012

Maybe its Maybelline..

Maybelline Product Preview for Blogger/Fan Event
Covelli Italian Bistro & Wine Bar, 25th February 2012, 11am - 1pm

Yes, so I was invited to the Maybelline event the other day. Pardon me for the slow updates for this event as I was pretty held up with school tests. Let the pictures Talk! 


Immediately, I tried, and IT WAS DAMN GOOD.


Love Bonito clothes floating around. like a zoom zoom fast.



all  of them had half make up on, to show the difference in what magic makeup can create!
The new BB Cream!




which sadly, isn't in my shade. I looked so tan after application!
Bouncy bouncy smack smack!
I believe its Potato Puree with Bacon soup base


Tuna Spaghetti in (super sour) tomato sauce


Strawberry spongey cake
The only model who STOOD there to let us take photos of her.
Saw Tricia from VainGloriousYou at the event too!
Goodie bag!
Tadahhhhh
More pixels here

Alright, so that pretty much makes up for the entire event that day. I had to rush off to study for my test later that evening at 7pm. Felt so old throughout the entire luncheon, because the girls surrounding me were all below 20s. Oh well, but at least I chatted up and got to know Maria and Juvena! (:

I'll do a separate review on the products on another post I guess, Have yet to use the products except the Mascara and the BB White Cream.


xx
VLV

No comments:

Post a Comment