Sunday 2 September 2012

Overwhelmed! - VanityTrove: beautiful surprises

Haiyo!

I'm so overwhelmed!

I'm not sure if other bloggers who are reading this have felt exactly the same way as I did, especially when it comes to this group of people who we work with. Who am I referring to? I guess the title of this post, kinda gave it off, its VANITYTROVE of course!

In the month of August, I received two troves from VanityTrove. One was a thank-you gift to all of the people who have wrote about VanityTrove as well as another, which is the September Trove! And I was so overwhelmed with the amount of goodies inside. Here just look!

Watson's Edition
Just look at the amount of products that I have received just from the Watson's Edition. From facial mask, to BB Cream to cleanser, so many different brands to try on! Different types of products as well! So gonna let my brother have a try on the Garnier Men product and I'll prolly smack on some of the mask during this week, so that I can let you know how awesome/not the products would be! (: 


The September Trove!
I really like the September trove! Have you guys ever heard of Princess Pink? I recall many years ago, I actually, almost became their promoter, and their products are only available at Sephora. And Rimmel Eye Palette just came in the right colour for me! Was trying to look for a neutral tone eye colour to create much natural look, since I have already started working, and overly "colour-ed" eyes are not usually welcomed, so this just came in handy. Oh Oh! and I must say how much I loveeeeeeeeee receiving Perfume Vials Samples because I am known for switching my perfume brands over and over again, unless I really love a brand - such as Escada, then I would stick to it. 

So as I had promised the team, I would pick out a few items from the trove to do a review. Will do my ultimate best to do it by this week, and maybe create a look with the eye palette that came in the trove! Yay!

Once again, I wanna thank VanityTrove, the team behind it, who made all of these products available for us consumers to try! 

Remember, the subscription is only at $25 a month! Head on down to their website today and buy a trove! 

Trust me, you wouldn't regret it! (:

xx
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment