Wednesday 24 October 2012

[Nail Art] Below $15 to DIY your own nails!




All I needed was a good boost for my nails! Decided to venture a little bit this time round, so here's what I have gotten!
  • Sally Hansen Double Duty Top & Base Coat
  • OPI Nail Polish - $10
  • Nail Sticker from Daiso - $2
  • Nail Glue from Daiso  - $2
Just for justification sake, I said below $15, because we always reuse our top & bottom coat, thus, the only $$ I spent on this tutorial was just $4 to achieve something that looks like $30 ++ in a salon. The video is a bit rusty. Still trying to figure out all my camera angles.

Basically, I started off with painting my base coat, then 2 layers of OPI colour of your choice followed by a top coat to end it. I left my nails to dry for about 3 minutes or so, before I filmed this video...

See below for results. (:

 


Hope you guys liked it!

xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment