Monday 1 July 2013

HELLO JULY! & TSUBAKI NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA LAUNCH!

Hello JULY! 

YES! Finally it is here. The long wait since... the beginning of 2013. We have survived the first Half of the year - and if it wasn't a good one, well; we still have the rest of the other half of the year to look forward to! SO YAY JULY!
First on my list is of course MY BIRTHDAY which coincides with the official movie launch of DESPICABLE ME 2.  - ok, don't be spoilers.  I've been waiting forever for my minions to come back on screen, and despite it being available for preview since last Friday, I decided that I should wait. #julywillbe 

Back to Business...

On June 5th, I was invited to attend the Tsubaki Blogger Event ! They are launching a new range called - Head Spa, followed by a new and improved formula for the current products that are in the market right  now! 

TSUBAKI, launched in 2006, has been leading the hair care market in Japan with a record total number of shipments of over 270 million units. TSUBAKI is valued as a brand created to serve the beauty of Japanese women’s hair while enhancing the attractiveness of Japanese women.
  New technology includes:
  • Contains Arginine, a Melanin hole repair ingredient
  • Contains a UV protective ingredient to cut daily UV radiation, which causes hair melanin and protein to be lost, and protect hair from UV damage.
  • Selected Camellia Oil for Shine & Elasticity
I was really late for the event, and missed out on the presentation that Vanessa was conducting, but thankfully, there were these nicely printed out notes for us to refer to when we got back home! I must say, the effort placed by the Shiseido Marketing Team is way beyond "a lot". It is like a gigantic-enormously amount of effort for each and every single event. Must be tough being part of the team!


(RED) Shining:

Shampoo (220ml) – S$8.90

Shampoo (550ml) – S$17.90

Conditioner (220ml) – S$8.90

Conditioner (550ml) – S$17.90

Treatment – S$15.90

Hair Mask – S$19.90

(WHITE) Damage Care:

Shampoo (220ml) – S$8.90

Shampoo (550ml) – S$18.90

Conditioner (220ml) – S$9.90

Conditioner (550ml) – S$18.90

Treatment – S$16.90

Hair Mask – S$21.90

(GOLD/YELLOW) Head Spa:

Shampoo – S$19.90

Conditioner – S$19.90

Extra Cleansing – S$15.90
Mask – S$22.90
Because the event was held at the Shiseido (I would assume training school for hairstylist), it was fully decorated with Tsubaki products. The entire area looked like a real salon. Therefore, I was able to give the product a try right on the spot during the event. I mean, how better to convince someone to do a brand switch than allow one to trial the product immediately! Don't you agree too?




In my AUD21 Awesome Stripey Dress from my Melbourne Trip!
At the end of the event, we were given a choice of which product we wanted to bring home to test it out.  Kinda regretted that I should have taken the Damage Care range, but because I had only had my hair re-dyed by John @ Salon Vim, I wanted my hair to look shiny. So.. Bimbotic me, chose the Red one! (:



Review: I have been using it for more than a week now, and my hair looks shinier even when I do not apply any after care treatment (ok, I do apply on a daily basis, except if I do not head out of the house then I can't be bothered). My hair smells superb too - the floral scent does not smell as strong as the ones you get from Herbal Essence (my usual shampoo) but ironically has the ability to last the whole day! No irritation on my scalp as well. The product does not foam up as much as the other commercial brands out there as well. So if you like foamy shampoo, then maybe this isn't the one you're looking for.

The only down side to the introduction of this brand is that... I don't really fancy the conditioner. Maybe cause I'm too used to the Dove Conditioner that I have been using previously, cause you can really feel that it nourishes your hair and the silky feeling (some may find it oily, but I think it works best for me, especially when my hair is rather damaged from all the colouring jobs). The Tsubaki Conditioner doesn't give me that feeling of nourishment, I had to apply like 4 pumps of it to my not-very-long hair to have the same feeling. But this is my personal habit. I like the feeling of being able to comb through my hair after conditioner. So usually, i will use a more lux conditioner which most would deem it as oily.




The new formula range will be launched on 4THJULY @ ALL WATSONS STORE! 
WOOHOO. One more happy occasion to look forward to! 

Its a tad bit expensive, but I'm sure you can purchase it during the Watson's Sale at a discounted price (that is if you're willing to wait).

 
Show your support and LIKE Tsubaki Facebook page

I HOPE EVERYONE HAVE A FANTABULOUS WEEK AHEAD! 

xx
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment