Saturday 22 February 2014

Last 45minutes of the working day

It wasn't such a tough decision to make afterall. Just like this blog.

All the while, I had envisioned for VANITYLAVIE to grow further than what it had achieved thus far. I had wanted beauty/skincare/haircare brands to hear about VANITYLAVIE, not for the monetary benefit, but for recognising my views. 

I had wanted nothing more than to make VANITYLAVIE a success, but I kept getting bumped by so many incidents that I feel like giving up all the time. Somehow, I knew this day would come, when I would like to shut the blog down, or just keep in stagnant, like how it is right now. But I knew, I couldn't let that happen - again.

Therefore, instead of focusing just on beauty products, I'll start blogging more on Lifestyle (basically about my life lah). In hope it would become more interesting for my readers. Of course that doesn't mean I will stop entirely on blogging about beauty products. I still would - cause I truly enjoy "painting/sculpting/drawing my face" to what I deem as perfection for my original feature. ;)

I just don't know how the other bloggers do it with a full-time job from 9 - 6pm. 
Honestly, I applaud their commitment. 

So to start off......

Due to my recent switch in career,  I bumped into my ex-business manager from my internship during a sales visit. It was a bittersweet moment cause it reminded me of the younger me then.

Surprised to find out that he had made his career switch too! As usual, being a mentor, he shared with me a few tips about the kind of career path that is ahead of me. Really appreciative of that and I really do think that stepping in to my current career will lead me the way that I want. 

--------------------------------------

Tucked in a corner of China Square Central you can easily spot this "out-of-the-ordinary" store that sells really unique bubble tea. Actually, I'm not even sure if I should call it bubble tea, cause there was nothing bubbly that I drank. Haha!

Positioning themselves uniquely from other F&B outlets, T.Akademi focuses on only using Japanese products to bring the best of the best for its customers. Most of its drinks are enriched with berries/yuzu/melon/collagen, you name it, he has it! I also found out that the milk that they used, are from Hokkaido and processed differently than those that we find in the supermarket. It is even suitable for people who are sensitive to diary products! 





Expanding their product offering, they now also have puddings and little tiny puffs in several flavour - made on the spot for you! If you ask me, that is some good service there!






Left - Lavendar Tea with Lavendar Collagen (my colleague's) and
Right - Yuzu Tea with Collagen Jelly (special)

The drink was definitely refreshing for my taste bud. Advise from Wyne was that you are not suppose to stir the jelly at the bottom but just drink it the way it is when it is served to you. He said the jelly would float up by itself after a while, and it really did! Inside my drink, were also bite size of Yuzu making the drink slightly dynamic with different textures. There isn't any sugar level or what not if you are wondering.

So, if you're interested to give it a sip, you can visit them at..

22 CROSS STREET #01-63
Singapore, Singapore 048421

Operating Hours
Mon & PH : Closed
Tues - Fri : 11am - 6pm
Sat and Sun : 1pm - 5pm

No comments:

Post a Comment